Senior Social Worker – Coventry – Localities Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Localities Team based in Coventry.
You will undertake person-centred assessments and empower individuals to make choices that promote their health, well being and independence.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To undertake assessments under the Community Care Act and other legislation, using a self directed support approach.
- To co-ordinate and monitor care packages and support (care) plans and undertake reviews to ascertain whether the desired outcomes are being achieved. This may include advocating on behalf of service users or carers.
- To work with individuals to assist them to assess risk and take decisions related to their ability to function in their community environment.
- To lead Safeguarding Adults investigations using the local ‘No Secrets’ multi-agency policy and procedure
- To promote safeguarding awareness with service users and multi-disciplinary colleagues. Keep updated on current safeguarding guidance and practice and be vigilant in all activities.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.