Senior Social Worker – Haringey – Edge of Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join our clients Edge of Care in Team in Haringey, London.
Haringey is transforming its services for children and young people, and have already made exciting, innovative changes as they strive for excellence in all they do. They’re a service with high ambitions; a place to work that is full of energy and focus.
You will be a resilient, experienced Senior Social Worker who is passionate about improving children and young people’s lives and who share our ambition and energy in embracing new ways of working.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
About the role of Senior Social Worker:
- You will be a part of the HART Team that exists to ensure that children who are at risk of coming into care and their families are supported quickly and effectively.
- The role involves working within the principles of Think Family Approach and adopting creative approaches to support children and young people to avoid coming into the care system or being accommodated.
- You will be working alongside parents supporting them to defuse family situations, co-ordinating and providing support services.
- The role also purposeful in working within the reunification practice framework that is outcome focussed on supporting children to return/remain with their families and carers
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- Extensive post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- The legal right to work in the UK