Senior Social Worker – Hillingdon – Adults Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker (qualified BIA) to join the Adults Safeguarding Team based in Hillingdon on an initial 6 month contract.
As a successful candidate, you will be expected to complete Best interest assessments and Face overview reviews within statutory timeframes. The intention is to prevent a reduction of best interest assessment being completed by the team members on a weekly basis, ensure our statutory duties are met, resident’s Human Rights are upheld and minimise the risk of financial or reputational risk to the Council.
Benefits as an Adults Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Up to £38 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Flexible working offered and will be negotiable at interview
Duties as an Adults Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interests Assessments of people in care homes or hospital settings.
- Reach decisions on whether arrangements for care and treatment of a person in a care home or hospital requires authorisation under Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Act under appropriate legislation to safeguard the welfare of adults
What we are looking for in a Best Interest Assessor:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.