Senior Social Worker – Islington – Children in Need Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the busy team at an Islington based Children in Need Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to disabled children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £37 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- Provide support using best evidence direct work to address identified needs, significant risk and support children and young people in placements, those being adopted and moving to independence.
- Use your extensive knowledge and experience to become a practice lead in a key area of child and family social work. Demonstrate your ability to use a wide range of evidence-based models and support others in the application of these
• Co-work cases and support colleagues to create and develop clear and purposeful plans for children and families
- Encourage and advocate for organisational focus, resource and support for the children and young people you work with.
You will manage the specific set of tasks relating to statutory and non-statutory case responsibility for children in need of help and protection, in public care and young people leaving care with the support of an appropriately qualified supervisor. You will also develop a culture of trauma-informed practice that helps to improve the quality of relationships with children and young people, through Motivational Practice
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*