Senior Social Worker – Kent (Ashford) – Older People and Physical Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Older People and Physical Disabilities Team based in Kent (Ashford).
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- The rate is highly competitive, paying up to £36p/h.
- There is also flexibility on offer around working from home
- There is additional training and development for LOCUM staff as well as free parking provided.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Be experienced at undertaking assessments and reviews with knowledge of the relevant legislation.
- Be an excellent communicator and team-worker with PQE.
- Be experienced working with Older People and people with Physical Disabilities.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.