Senior Social Worker – Lancashire – Adult Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Adult Assessment Team based in Lancashire.
As a Senior Social Worker, you will provide a strength based, outcome focussed assessment service to all adults across community and hospital settings.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Highest pay rate across the north
- Hybrid working
- Training Available
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker include:
- Provide a professional social work service demonstrating a thorough knowledge and application of statutory social care responsibilities and duties as outlined in national legislation and guidance and in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focussed with an emphasis on promoting independence, enabling recovery and safeguarding adults.
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence.
- To contribute to the provision of high-quality assessments and support plans for individuals, in consultation with the person and their carer.
- To complete written reports and be prepared to effectively present information in a range of formats as required.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.