Senior Social Worker – Leeds – Children in Need Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the busy team at a Leeds based Children in Need Team.
You will undertake a case management role for children with complex health needs and disabilities who are subject to CIN. CP or CLA arrangements in the East of the city.
What will it give you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Hybrid options.
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of up to £40 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing
- To undertake varied and complex work, across early intervention and statutory levels
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers, and health colleagues to promote the best outcomes for children with care and support needs
You will be chairing meetings, completing visits to home, school and placements, making relevant referrals for support and care and undertaking CAFA’s. You will also complete necessary reports such as Mental Capacity assessments and present cases to necessary panels.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*