Senior Social Worker – Lewisham – Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Adults Team based in Lewisham.
Benefits of the role:
- Pay rate up to £37 per hour
- Excellent team
- Hybrid Working
- Small caseload
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To work as part of a multi agency team, ensuring integration and seamless delivery of services to service users and their carers.
- Ensure risk management and adult safeguarding is effectively embedded within practice and responded to appropriately. Be aware of any potential children’s safeguarding concerns and liaise as appropriate with Children’s Social Care Services taking into account children’s safeguarding procedure.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.