Senior Social Worker – Merton – Duty Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Duty Team based in Merton.
You will assist in providing Professional guidance and management of Social Care interventions in the Merton Integrated Learning Disability Team with specific responsibility for the day to day management of the duty system which provides screening, initial assessment and first response to new referrals.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
- Fast-paced environment
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker include:
- Day to Day lead on intake and initial assessments and the Team Duty System, managing the response to queries, referrals and emergency situations.
- Supporting practice under the Care Act and ensuring initial assessments are compliant with the Care Act.
- Supporting the teams Social Care and Health Service Performance Management structures.
- Giving Professional and Managerial Supervision and guidance to Social Care staff who are identified as supervisees.
- Supporting the Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager with the management of Safeguarding, particularly when identified through referrals to the duty system.
- Supervise staff when on the duty rota supporting with the intake of work and providing advice and guidance to staff.
- Supervise the team administer who will be supporting the duty system.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.