Senior Social Worker – Merton – Referral & Assessment
Social Worker / Senior Social Worker – First Response Team – Merton – £34,794 to £44,607 per annum
We are currently looking for experienced Social Workers and Senior Social Workers to join our client’s First Response Team based in Merton.
If you are committed to making a difference through quality assurance and continuous improvement by listening, responding, and valuing children and young people, families and communities, then we would love to hear from you.
Your benefits in this role:
- £1,500 Golden Hello
- £963 car allowance p/a
- 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
- Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
- Stable and permanent management team
- An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
- A wider programme to support your wellbeing
- Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent transport links
Your main responsibilities:
- You will have manageable caseloads, regular supervision, visible and supportive line management and excellent learning and development programmes to support you through well designed career pathway.
- You will be actively encouraged to think innovatively throughout your practice and through creative approaches to direct work to have impactful relationships with children and families.
- You will have a strong practice model which uses a strength-based approach to Social Work.
- You will use signs of safety, systemic approaches, and motivational interviewing.
- You will challenge inequality, promote inclusion and value diversity, making a difference for the most vulnerable.
- You have a Social Work England registration
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You hold a full UK licence
- You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
- You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.