Senior Social Worker – North London – Long Term Team
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for a Senior Social Worker to join the Long-Term Team (Child Protection/Children in Need) based in North London.
You will be working to safeguard children at risk in North London, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent Social Care in a Children’s Team.
Benefits you will receive as a Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What you will be doing as a Senior Social Worker in North London?
- You will work within a Resilience framework, to provide a comprehensive and
effective integrated social work service, which responds at a higher level in
complex situations to the needs of children and their families in a timely
manner, within statutory guidelines and the statutory obligations.
- You will practice at a higher level which includes deputising for the line manager in circumstances where the line manager is not available, or they are delegate to act in a line management position by the designated Head of Service.
- You will take a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures.
- You will demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations; and be able to assess and manage higher levels of risk in their own and that of other less experienced social workers.
- You will assess, plan, implement and evaluate safeguarding and permanence measures at a high level of complexity within their own cases and support and
mentor less experienced social workers; to ensure all children are given the
opportunity to reach their full potential.
- You will support less experienced social workers and be assessors for NQSWs in the teams in their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.