Senior Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Children in Care Court Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Children in Care Court Team based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
The team provide oversight for children subject to legal proceedings as well as children with a plan to remain long term within their care. The successful candidate will need to focus on building meaningful relationships with young people, their families and their carers to ensure that the future of every service user is planned effectively.
Benefits as a Children in Care Court Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Excellent starting salary
- £6,000 Recruitment Bonus
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Training and progression opportunities
Duties as a Children in Care Court Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Undertake safeguarding investigations, with suitable supervision, attending planning meetings, case conferences and reviews as required and performs a key working role where appropriate.
- Complete CIC review paperwork, care plans and PWP’s.
- Provide a social work service, to a high professional standard, for individuals, families, and groups in an anti-discriminatory manner.
- Statutory duties relating to childrenin
- Ensure that all recording of social work activity is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Arrange the delivery and monitor the effectiveness of packages of support to meet people’s identified needs.
- Attend meetings.
- Practice social work accountably, within the prevailing legislative framework and council policies and procedures, and under the supervision of the line manager.
Requirements as a Children in Care Court Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work