Senior Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Children’s Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior Social Worker to join our clients Children’s Safeguarding Team in Northamptonshire, East Midlands.
As a successful Senior Social Worker, you will become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Recruitment bonus of £6,000
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Flexible working environment
Your role as a Senior Social Worker:
- The role is responsible for providing practical and social work support for children, young people, and families.
- This involves holding a more complex caseload.This will include undertaking assessments, visiting children and their families, carrying out interventions, reviewing the work undertaken, direct work with children, young people and families and any other work identified as necessary.
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
- You will be Social Work England registered
- You must be capable of managing a more complex caseload
- You must have post qualified experience in children’s services
- The legal right to work in the UK