Senior Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Disabled Children’s Team
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Disabled Children’s Team based in Northamptonshire.
The Disabled Children’s Team supports children with complex disabilities and their families aged 0-18 covering children in need, child protection and safeguarding, court work and children in care. The team also works closely with colleagues in health, education and the voluntary sector using a multi-disciplinary team approach.
Benefits as a Disabled Children’s Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Flexible working environment
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Training and progression opportunities
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
Duties as a Disabled Children’s Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of a qualified Senior Social Worker.
- Ability to work closely with children and their families.
- Managing a caseload where children or young people are in need and subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care.
- Maintaining high standards of professional practice.
- Working always in the best interests of children and young people.
- Ensuring that there are clear evidence-based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases.
- Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
- Working with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Disabled Children’s Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work