Senior Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Duty & Assessment
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to become part of the Duty and Assessment Team based in Northamptonshire.
The team offer an excellent benefits package for their permanent social workers including access to their brilliant social work academy. They are committed to their social workers; their teams are exceptionally supportive and empower their social workers to be confident in their practice and make good professional decisions.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Excellent Salary
- Manageable cases loads
- High quality professional supervision
- A bespoke induction package
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- Up to £8000 relocation package
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
- Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
- £6,000 recruitment bonus
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
- Carry a manageable caseload of short term work for vulnerable children.
- Organise packages of support to service users.
- Assess levels of risk to their health and wellbeing and, in conjunction with them and their families/carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs.
- Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance.
- Work to empower service users, promote their participation in planning and evaluation of services to increase their levels of self-sufficiency, competence and to facilitate independence from social service assistance.
- Attend and participate in multidisciplinary teams and meetings, planning reviews with colleagues and relevant professional staff to assist and analyse the needs of service users and to plan care programmes in accordance with those needs.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work