Senior Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Peripatetic Team
Senior Social Worker – Peripatetic Team – Northamptonshire – £39,178 to £41,126 + £6,000 recruitment bonus
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity, with the chance to become part of a newly formed team?
The team in Northamptonshire are looking for talented Senior Social Workers to join their new Peripatetic team. This team will be working across all social work teams and services, providing critical cover and helping to ease the pressure, wherever you are needed. This will be a fantastic chance to really enrich your work experience and career with real diversity. You will get to work within different teams, meet new people, take on a variety of case-work and work with a broad range of service users.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Excellent starting salary
- Recruitment Bonus of £6,000
- Flexible working environment
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Progression and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Senior Social Worker in Northamptonshire?
- Display confidence as a Social Work professional and be comfortable to support and mentor others.
- Experienced in developing an environment where others are encouraged and supported to explore new ways of working.
- Be highly adaptive and able to build good working relationships quickly in order to make a successful contribution to the teams you will work in.
- Have professional experience of working with different agencies, service users and families.
- Actively demonstrate your enthusiasm and passion for supporting and safeguarding children.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work