Senior Social Worker – Northamptonshire – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel currently have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Children’s Safeguarding Team based in Northamptonshire.
As a successful Senior Social Worker, you will be responsible for providing practical and social support for children, young people and families. Duties must be based on best evidence and good practice in order to privilege the best interests of children and young people.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Training and progression opportunities
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
Duties as a Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
- Undertaking assessments
- Visiting children and their families
- Carrying out interventions
- Reviewing work undertaken
- Direct work with children, young people and families.
Requirements as a Safeguarding Senior Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work