Senior Social Worker – Rhondda Cynon Taff – Intensive Interventions Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Intensive Interventions Team based in Rhondda Cynon Taff.
As a successful Senior Social Worker, you will be working primarily across the front line intensive assessment teams.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- 25 days Annual Leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted LeisureForLife Membership
- Vectis Card (staff discount)
- Technology Purchase Scheme
- Flexible Working Arrangements (depending on the role)
- Excellent Career Development
- Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Occupational Health support and advice
- Staff Rewards scheme
- Vectis Card shopping discounts
What you will be doing as a Senior Social Worker in Rhondda Cynon Taff?
- Evaluating the nature of possible needs based on referral information and any previous records.
- Undertake assessments in line with current legislation.
- Identify and manage risk.
- Engaging in direct work with children, adults and carer/s to carry out a proportionate assessment.
- Considering with children/ young people and adults, individual’s and carers, options to best meet the outcomes identified and assist in making informed decisions.
- Seeking to maximise the financial and material resources available to service users from all possible sources.
- Collating the findings of the assessment and completing assessment documentation in accordance with statutory guidance, legislation and departmental procedures and time-scales.
- Convening and/or attending inter-agency meetings/liaison, e.g. Child or Adult Protection Conferences, CLA Reviews and strategy meetings.
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work