Senior Social Worker – Safeguarding Team – North East
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team based in the North East.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Social Worker who has the drive to make a positive difference to children’s lives.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will prepare and maintain case records and other casework information
- You will formulate care plans in partnership based on the child or young person’s assessment of need
- You will work in partnership with children, young people and those connected to them, to co-create plans that meet the identified need
- You will manage an agreed caseload of child and young people to safeguard and protect the welfare of young people
- You will complete short-term work to meet needs and prevent long term involvement
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.