Senior Social Worker/ Senior Practitioner – Greenwich – Adults Hospital Integrated Discharge Team
Liquid Personnel are currently recruting for an experienced Senior Social Worker/ Senior Practitioner to join the Adults Hospital Integrated Discharge Team based in Greenwich.
As a successful candidate, you will support the discharge of Greenwich clients from acute hospital settings in the Hospital Integrated Discharge Team.
Your benefits as a Hospital Integrated Discharge SSW/SP include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Hybrid working
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Fantastic area
Your duties as a Hospital Integrated Discharge SSW/SP include:
- Completing Strength based, person centred Care Act assessments, commissioning care/placements and liaising with clients, families, and other professionals/agencies.
- Complete written work to a very high standard whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to manage the expectations of other partner agencies to ensure safe and timely discharges.
- Have good interpersonal skills dealing with difficult and sometimes challenging situations and be able to participate in, or chair multi-disciplinary meetings as necessary.
- Have a good knowledge of the issues facing older people and people with disabilities and a thorough understanding of the legislative framework pertaining to Adult Social Care.
- Identifying issues related to possible abuse and having an in-depth knowledge of the Safeguarding Adults legislation and being able to complete concerns/enquiries as necessary.
- Supervising staff, covering the duty Manager role and providing support and guidance to less experienced members of the team.
Your requirements as a Hospital Integrated Discharge SSW/SP include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.