Senior Social Worker – Shropshire – Duty & Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Duty & Assessment Team based in Shropshire.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
As a Duty & Assessment Senior Social Worker, you will complete social work assessments, S47 enquiries, S7 and S37 reports. You will also be required to attend Initial Conferences and CIN meetings.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.