Senior Social Worker – South East – Adult/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Adult/Safeguarding Team based in the South East.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- You will bring knowledge of safeguarding and will be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be a source of specialist advice and will enable the mitigation of high levels of risk.
- You will bring the ability to make clear decisions, to highlight and limit potential risks associated with intervention.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.