Senior Social Worker – South West London – Children’s Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for multiple Senior Social Workers to take on a Children’s Safeguarding Project role in South West London.
As a Senior Social Worker, you will support children and their families who are subject to Child Protection plans and Child in Need plans and focus on progressing and delivering longer-term plans with families.
The service hold Public Law Outline (pre-proceedings) and Care Proceedings, retaining case responsibility until the final order is granted and a plan for permanency is agreed.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- £44 per hour pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Project role
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development
What will you be doing as a Senior Social Worker in South London?
- As a Senior Social Worker, you will have responsibility of managing a more complex caseload of children in comparison to other Social Workers you work alongside
- Your experience and knowledge base will give you an enhanced level of autonomy in regard to decision making and case progression
- The role includes regular assessment writing, threshold application, home visits, direct work, care planning, chairing meetings, and case recording in line with our policies and procedures
- You will have additional responsibilities such as, directly supervising student social workers and/or ASYEs, supporting learning and development in the wider team, leading on peer supervision, and sometimes deputising for the Team Leader within their sub-team
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.