Senior Social Worker – South London – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Safeguarding Team based in South London.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Social Workers looking to move up in their career and skilled Senior Social Workers who want to progress in their profession, expand their knowledge and use to advance into the future of Adult Health and Social Care.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To provide operational and motivational leadership of staff, promoting a good working environment with the primary aim of delivering high quality services.
- To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service and ensuring that the assessment and provision of social care services is in accordance with the Care Act 2014 guidelines and Council’s policies.
- To provide professional supervision for social care staff, including social workers and social care assessors, in the team, including undertaking regular case file audits, identifying continuing professional development and training needs of the staff working with the Locality Manager to meet these needs.
- To hold a caseload of a high level of complexity and to maintain a high standard of professional practice and competence in keeping with partner agencies’ standards, policies and guidance and the relevant national code of conduct (e.g. HCPC) and to contribute to the development of services and good practice in social work management as well as policies and procedures within the Department accordingly.
- To facilitate service user choice and empowerment through promoting independence and the personalisation agenda through all stages of assessment, support planning and review to enable service users to maintain independence for as long as possible
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.