Senior Social Worker – Suffolk – Adult Community Services
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Adult Community Services Team based in Suffolk.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- Hybrid working
- 4 long days accepted
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the annual organisational health check for adult social care staff, and monitoring progression of relevant actions
- Co-ordination and chair of relevant continuing professional development for a, including ASYE internal moderation panel and supervision for seconded staff in mental health teams and integrated health teams
- Provide leadership and a professional perspective across organisational and professional boundaries, including health and social care.
- Promote and oversee the quality and consistency of social work practice.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.