Senior Social Worker – Surrey – Family Safeguarding
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced and committed Senior Social Worker to join the Family Safeguarding Team based in Surrey.
As a successful Senior Social Worker, you will join Surreys Family Safeguarding Team and take a motivational approach in order to give children and families the best chance.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- £6000 paid to you in 3x instalments over your first 18 months
- Competitive relocation package
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- Access to a car lease scheme
- Opportunity to join a competitive local government pension scheme
- Family and Lifestyle discounts (Mainstream high street retailers including ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsburys, Primark and more)
- Smart Employee Eyecare- Free eye test and if required a free pair of glasses
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Provide assessment of the needs of family members and reduce risks to children, in conjunction with children and their families.
- Management of triage- whether an individual or family needs assessing dependant on the significant impairment of a child’s safety.
- Work with Multi Agency partners to meet needs and monitor progress via child in need and core group meetings
- Chair meetings to discuss strategy in order to reduce significant harm.
Requirements as a Family Safeguarding Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work