Senior Social Worker – Sutton – Adult Generic/Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Adult Generic/Safeguarding Team based in Sutton.
As a Senior Social Worker in the London Borough of Sutton your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker include:
- Be highly organised, able to work within a performance management framework, be able to produce timely, high quality work, using various forms of information technology to ensure that you are compliant with legislative requirements, statutory standards, local policy and protocols, practice directives and reflects social work frameworks.
- Be able to demonstrate reflective practice and identify own limitations, bias or tensions and seek supervision, advice or guidance where necessary.
- To be able to apply social work theory, models, best practice and methods to practice with a specific focus on systemic and strengths based approaches and a good understanding of human development throughout the lifespan.
- To work in partnership with individuals applying professional curiosity, critical thinking, analysis and evidence based research to form a professional opinion and translate this into professional documentation and plans to address identified risks and support independence.
- Be able to use professional power and authority in an appropriate and proportionate way ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and their rights protected.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.