Senior Social Worker – Vale of Glamorgan – Children’s Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a highly experienced and skilled Senior Social Worker to join a Children’s Assessment Team in Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated Children’s Social Worker who is looking for the next step in their career, and the opportunity to experience a new and growing environment.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Long contracts for good performance
- Supportive team and management
- Competitive pay rate
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
What will you be doing as a Senior Social Worker in Vale of Glamorgan?
- Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
- Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
- Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
- Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
- Attending court.
- Child protection meetings and case conferences
Essential requirements as a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Care Wales registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.