Senior Social Worker – Waltham Forest – MASH
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Senior Social Worker to join Waltham Forest Adults and Older People MASH team on an initial 6 month contract.
As a successful candidate, you will have experience of undertaking highly complex casework within a statutory adult setting and service delivery which is culturally sensitive and responsive to the needs of a multi-cultural community.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Up to £35 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Flexible working offered and will be negotiable at interview
Duties as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Having to interpret, understand and make judgements on the complex interactions between the risk and protective factors in any given situation when arriving at a decision about whether the adult is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm.
- Screening and making threshold decisions and referring to appropriate service providers.
- Ensure Performance Indicators relating to service areas are met
- Communicate clearly verbally and in writing, and to follow through required actions
- Coordinate, motivate and develop staff (those directly line managed and those in partner organisations) to achieve agreed service outcomes.
- Operate within the Care Act 2014 or other legislative framework concerned with Adults.
Requirements as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
- Registration with Social Work England.
- A satisfactory enhanced DBS check (adults and children).
- A full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle for work purposes.
- Occasional unsocial hours e.g. to carry out an evening visit or oversee an ongoing investigation
- Excellent report writing skills
- Previous senior experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- *Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.