Senior Social Worker – Wandsworth – Assessments/Locality/Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy team based in Wandsworth.
As a successful candidate, each day you will be working to maximise the independence of service users through implementing preventative interventions, including working with voluntary and community groups and ensure a strengths-based approach is central to the process.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker include:
- Understand and work with the Continuing Health Care framework including the completion of DST’s and joint working with health colleagues.
- Ensure the safety of service users by working in collaboration with partners, providers and carers to ensure that risks are managed and that positive risk taking is supported.
- Ensure that any identified safeguarding concerns are raised appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Undertake safeguarding enquiries.
- Actively participate in team meetings to look at new ways of working, improving outcomes and best practice standards to help to the development of the service.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.