Senior Social Worker – Wandsworth – First Contact Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy First Contact Team based in Wandsworth.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
The Senior Social Worker in the Front Door Service will be based in the relevant local Hub and support the Assistant Service Manager and Service Manager in the overall delivery of a flexible, person-centred the service for adults and unpaid carers. Senior Social Workers will work on a rota to support the First Contact Team. Holding a small caseload of complex cases.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.