Senior Social Worker – Wandsworth – Preparing for Adulthood Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Preparing for Adulthood Team based in Wandsworth.
The Senior Social Worker is a leadership role within a social care team that supports the Assistant Service Manager and Service Manager to lead and line manage the team and ensure the delivery of a strengths-based, person-centred service for adults with social care needs and their carers.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Hybrid working
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Fantastic location
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To form part of the management team for the service and provide motivational leadership, being visibly involved both in the office and online, working alongside staff and building relationships with practitioners.
- To provide regular strengths-based supervision to social care staff that empowers and supports practitioners to develop their practice, focussing on their skills, celebrating achievements, and making time for reflective discussions.
- To oversee Duty.
- To be able to explain the Corporate values and behaviours to the service and to discuss equality, diversity, and inclusion with practitioners, challenging discrimination and raising issues of inequality.
- To model the highest standard of Social Work practice.
- To undertake regular case file audits, use the outcomes to support the learning and professional development of the service, to identify training needs and ensure they are acted upon.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.