Senior Social Worker – West Dunbartonshire – Children Services Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the busy team at a West Dunbartonshire based Children Services Team.
You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of £42.32 per hour
Primary Responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- To be responsible for supervising, supporting and assessing foster carers
- To work closely with the registered manger and other social workers to ensure service users are getting the best possible service
- To be provided fantastic career development opportunities
- To ensure the family, child and carer are involved where possible in all decision-making and information sharing, working in a person-centred way (including addressing cultural and communication needs) ensuring choices and aspirations are acknowledged
You will be responsible for working with children services and Child Protection team, whilst maintaining the focus on safeguarding. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build empathic, purposeful relationships that facilitate meaningful and sustainable change, as well as stability in placement and permanency for children.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*