Senior Social Worker – West Midlands – CIC
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker to join a busy Children in Care Service based in the West Midlands.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
- Build a working relationship with the child, family or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe and bring about change ensuring that child protection is always prioritised. Observe and talk to child in their environment to help understand their physical and emotional world.
- Identify and analyse risks and protective factors and potential impact on the child and parental capacity. Consider how impact of traumatic experiences affect the current everyday functioning and long-term development and dynamics. Set out the most relevant options for resolving the difficulties facing each child.
- Work intensively with the child, their families and carer using evidenced-based skills-based approaches in direct work helping them to identify goals and bring about meaningful and sustainable change.
- Review and scrutinise regularly whether the help provided is making a difference to reduce risk and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Report risk through the line management structure, where relevant.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.