Senior Social Worker – West Sussex – AMHP
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an experienced AMHP (Social Work qualified) to join an amazing team based in West Sussex with one of our exclusive clients.
We would be interested to see CVs from AMHPs who can work a rolling rota.
As a successful AMHP, you will be required to travel to undertake assessments, and at times be in the Worthing office. There may also be some homeworking to write up assessments. The person will need to be in West Sussex at the start of their shift and ready to work.
The successful AMHP will be working within a service where the emphasis is the delivery of a timely, responsive, and legally compliant intervention, following requests for Mental Health Act assessment. Requests are received from a range of partnership agencies and professionals, as well as members of the public. The ability to triage, risk assess and manage competing demands is a fundamental core requirement.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker – AMHP:
- Highest pay rate at a Social Work level
- Hybrid working
- Training opportunities
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Senior Social Worker – AMHP in West Sussex?
- You will work as part of a team providing a 24hr statutory AMHP Service.
- You will work in partnership with wider Mental Health Services (both SPFT and WSCC), to enable early identification of individuals who may be deteriorating and plan appropriate interventions.
- You will triage referrals, assess risk and prioritise for response.
- You will arrange, co-ordinate and manage Mental Health Act Assessment referrals and allocate assessments to AMHP’s on duty.
- You will undertake assessment under the Mental Health Act and manage complex and diverse cases appropriately, including where appropriate making an application for admission to hospital.
- You will be part of a specialist team, that can provide complex advice and information to colleagues and other professionals.
- You will undertake safeguarding work.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker – AMHP:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.