Senior Social Worker – Wirral – CIN / CP Team
We are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the CIN / CP Team based in Wirral.
If you have experience in a similar Children services role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular support/supervision
- Long term contracts available
- Access to training materials
What you will be doing as a Senior Social Worker?
- Developing and managing Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
- Communicating effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately.
- Establishing rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents and / or main carers.
As a senior social worker, you will Manage the workload as directed and organise and plan work activities considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities. You will Maintain case records, keeping case files well organised, up to date and able to provide concise and accurate information about a child’s circumstances and plans.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*