Senior Social Worker – Wokingham – Family Placement Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Social Worker to join our client’s team in Wokingham.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Social Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £38 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- Build a working relationship with the child, family, or carers to decide the best way to keep them safe and bring about change ensuring that child protection is always prioritised. Observe and talk to child in their environment to help understand their physical and emotional world.
- Identify and analyse risks and protective factors and potential impact on the child and parental capacity. Consider how impact of traumatic experiences affect the current everyday functioning and long-term development and dynamics. Set out the most relevant options for resolving the difficulties facing each child.
- Work intensively with the child, their families and carer using evidenced-based skills-based approaches in direct work helping them to identify goals and bring about meaningful and sustainable change.
- Review and scrutinise regularly whether the help provided is making a difference to reduce risk and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Report risk through the line management structure, where relevant.
As a Child and Family Social Worker you will be responsible for working to keep children in need of help and protection or in public care safe. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build a working relationship that facilitates meaningful and sustainable change whilst maintaining the focus on risk.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*