Senior Social Worker – Wrexham – CP/Court Work
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the CP/Court Work Team for Wrexham.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
- Clear career pathways
Duties as a Social Worker include:
- To work to protect the interests, promote and safeguard the welfare of adults/ adults at risk and children/ children at risk. Where required take actions to safeguard Adults and Children at immediate risk of harm and make decisions in the best interest of the adult/ child.
- To manage an allocated caseload, which includes the management and decision-making involved with cases, some being high complexity and/or high-risk cases.
As a senior social worker, you will adapt and apply Social Worker techniques to ensure approach meets the needs of the individuals/ people needing care and support, their families, and carers in need of support and work both independently and in partnership with others
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*