Senior/Speech and Language Therapist – Redbridge – SEN Therapist Team
Contract: Temporary, with the aim of going permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior/Speech and Language Therapist to join our clients SEN Therapist Team in Redbridge, London.
As a successful Senior/Speech and Language Therapist, you will be responsible for delivering the highest possible standards in Speech and Language Therapy, working within defined legal frameworks, policy, and procedures.
Your benefits as a Senior/Speech and Language Therapist:
- £20.58 per hour
- Temporary, with the aim of going permanent
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Senior/Speech and Language Therapist:
- You will support the manager, team, and service by providing innovative leadership to promote the SLT Profession within an integrated service
- You will assist with overall responsibility within the team for assessment, care/support planning and review of children EHCPs, their families and schools
- You will demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals, including more senior levels
- You will manage complex caseloads, and offer expert opinion within the organisation and to others
- You will chair a range of meetings, offer expert support to case conferences, and produce high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions
- You will model good practice, setting expectations for others and take responsibility and be accountable for the practice of others, mentoring newly qualified Speech and Language Therapists, and supervising the work of less experienced practitioners
Essential requirements of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent
- Health Professions Council – Licence to Practice
- Registration as a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.