Senior Youth Justice Officer – Peterborough
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Senior Youth Justice Officer to join our client’s team in Peterborough.
Benefits of Senior Youth Justice Officer role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options available
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
Your duties as a Senior Youth Justice Officer:
- To manage a caseload of service users with varied levels of need in accordance with National Standards for Youth Justice, departmental policies and procedures, relevant legislation, guidance, and regulations.
- To adopt a ‘whole family approach’ and take a Lead Professional Role for the family when in the best interests of the child/young person.
- To manage complex situations and challenging behaviours associated with working with vulnerable adults and / or young people.
- To support the delivery of youth justice services by attending Courts to present reports, to prosecute breaches and advise the judiciary on matters of bail or remand or other youth justice issues.
As a Senior Youth Justice Officer, you will take responsibility for assessing, planning, intervening, supervising, and enforcing disposals for vulnerable children/young people as laid down by relevant national youth justice, social work and health care legislation, standards, guidance, and local policies and procedures.
Essential requirements of this Senior Youth Justice Officer role:
- Recognised Professional Qualification in either Social Work, Probation Diploma, Youth Justice, or equivalent Substantial relevant experience in the field of the post applied for.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*