Service Manager – Haringey – MASH & EDT
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Service Manager to join the MASH & EDT Service based in Haringey.
You will be joining a team with passion, integrity and commitment, and the people who join them, do so as they see Haringey is a learning organisation, and that the people that work here strive for continuous improvement in their practice, aiming high to ensure they provide outstanding outcomes for children.
Your benefits as a MASH & EDT Service Manager:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
- Flexible retirement
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Your duties as a MASH & EDT Service Manager:
- Work closely with the Deputy Head of Service for MASH, Assessment and Safeguarding, partner agencies and Early Help.
- Be creative, innovative and motivated to safeguarding vulnerable children.
- Build upon good practice.
- Effectively performance manage and lead the service.
- Line manage 5 team managers.
Your requirements as a MASH & EDT Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work