Service Manager – Herefordshire – Children in Care Leavers
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join a busy Children in Care Leavers Team based in Herefordshire.
What’s in it for you as a Service Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Service Manager:
- The role involves supporting managers and practitioners to be the best they can be and creating the best practice environment for staff.
- You will be responsible for ensuring high standards of corporate parenting with the Local Authority and wider partnership. As a leader, you will be focused on embedding relationship based work in your service.
- Securing permanence for children is central to the work of the service. You will be responsible for overseeing that appropriate steps are taken with this aim in mind.
What we are looking for in a Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.