Service Manager – Hertford – Policy Youth Justice Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join a busy Policy Youth Justice Team based in Hertford.
As the Service Manager you will be professionally and clinically accountable for your own caseload. The role will be Hybrid, however attendance to the office will be needed for meetings/team support where required.
What will it give you as the Service Manager?
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary £400 pd
Your primary responsibilities as the Service Manager:
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational and service plans and policies, play a key role in long term plans to develop and implement new initiatives and operational systems.
- This is a Policy and Quality Assurance heavy role – Experience of this level of role and YJ is essential.
- Lead the partnership co-production of Youth Justice service plans, including the setting, monitoring and evaluation of service targets.
- Lead the co-production of strategies and plans which contribute to youth crime prevention
- Drive change and embed new ways of working to ensure high quality service delivery and value for money.
As the Service Manager you will develop and deliver learning and development activities across the youth crime prevention and justice services to maintain and improve the quality of practice and outcomes for young people.
You will also manage the service delivery of teams (central) to ensure all complex and high-risk cases are progressed in line with quality, national and legislative standards.
You will lead, motivate and develop individuals, (both in direct and matrix management arrangements), using a coaching approach, to better meet current and future requirements.
You must also be a driver with access to own vehicle.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*