Service Manager – Hertfordshire – Policy Youth Justice
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join a Policy Youth Justice Team based in Hertfordshire.
What’s in it for you as a Service Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Service Manager:
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational and service plans and policies, play a key role in long term plans to develop and implement new initiatives and operational systems.
- Lead the partnership co-production of Youth Justice service plans, including the setting, monitoring and evaluation of service targets.
- Lead the co-production of strategies and plans which contribute to youth crime prevention
- Drive change and embed new ways of working to ensure high quality service delivery and value for money.
- Develop and deliver learning and development activities across the youth crime prevention and justice services to maintain and improve the quality of practice and outcomes for young people.
- Manage the service delivery of teams (central) to ensure all complex and high-risk cases are progressed in line with quality, national and legislative standards.
Lead, motivate and develop individuals, (both in direct and matrix management arrangements), using a coaching approach, to better meet current and future requirements.
What we are looking for in a Service Manager:
- Quality Assurance experience of this level of role and YJ is needed
- This role is hybrid and therefore HCC are flexible with the workers requirements, however the worker will need to consider attendance to the office as/when required.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each probation worker you refer who we successfully place*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.