Service Manager – North Tyneside – Safe and Supported Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Service Manager to join the busy team at a North Tyneside based Safe and Supported team.
You will manage a multi-disciplined team to deliver services within the service area, ensuring the service meets the Council’s statutory duties in relation to Safeguarding, looked after children, and children in need.
What will it give you as a Service Manager?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary TBC
Primary Responsibilities as a Service Manager:
- To ensure that services for children, young people and families are accessible and that stakeholders are fully engaged and participate in the development and improvement of services.
- To take responsibility for the line management and professional supervision of several social care staff within the team, providing direction through clear advice and decision making
- To manage the service area resources both in terms of people and budget to achieve the statutory obligations and contractual requirements
- To improve the quality-of-life outcomes for all children and young people, particularly those who are most vulnerable and at risk
You will be responsible for managing a team to ensure service delivery through self and others and be part of the management team in the local area with collective responsibility for the strategic development of services in partnership with other professionals. This will include the efficient deployment of resources according to need and management of associated budgets.
What we are looking for in a Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*