Service Manager – Northamptonshire – Safeguarding and Support
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Service Manager to join the Safeguarding and Support Team based in Northamptonshire.
Are you a Team Manager looking for your next step up? Or Are you already a Service Manager looking for your next exciting opportunity?! Then this may be the role for you!
Your benefits as a Safeguarding and Support Service Manager:
- Excellent starting salary up to £63,567
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Progression and development opportunities
- Relocation package up to £8,000
Your duties as a Safeguarding and Support Service Manager:
- Drive progress and change within the team.
- Oversee three teams consisting of a Team Manager, Advanced Practitioner, Senior and Social Workers and Newly Qualified Worker.
- Be a confident and experienced manager with extensive leadership skills within safeguarding or frontline teams.
Your requirements as a Safeguarding and Support Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Post qualified experience in children’s services
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work