Service Manager – Northamptonshire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join our cliwent based in Northamptonshire.
What’s in it for you as Service Manager?
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible working practices, including home working, flexi time and job share
- The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
- Monthly high-quality supervision
- Up to 27 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
- Opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
- Subsidised local authority Pension Scheme
- Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
Your main responsibilities as Service Manager:
You will be responsible for the strategic commissioning of children’s placements and developing and improving relationships with providers. The service also commissions bespoke service for individual children and families, including personal care and support in line with our improvements plans the Brokerage service has recently been reviewed and this role will be responsible for leading the transformation of the service. The role will also oversee the service plan for the Commissioning of Services and manage performance in order that services are continuously improved and Northamptonshire Children’s Trust objectives are met.
What we are looking for in a Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work