Service Manager – Nottingham – MASH & EDT
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experiened Social Work Service Manager to join the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) and the Emergency Duty Team (EDT).
As a successful Service Manager, you will be taking responsibility for leading on the development of partnership work across the statutory and voluntary sector to promote high quality service provision for children and young people and their families.
Your benefits as a Service Manager:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your duties as a Service Manager:
- Hold professionals to account across education, social care, the police, health and other organisations to ensure services for children and young people meet statutory requirements and best practice.
- Take a strategic lead in ensuring sound decision-making, risk management and planning for children and young people.
- Contribute to the overall management of the People Directorate through membership of the senior management team, and represent the service, department and People Directorate in regional and national work related to children and young people.
- Provide a single point of access for concerns and requests for support in relation to vulnerable children and young people who have complex needs or might be at risk of harm.
- Ensure that all contacts are dealt with in a timely and consistent manner in line with the Threshold of Need document.
- Ensure that children and their families receive high quality information and, where necessary, support and protection provided by children’s services and other agencies or professionals.
Your requirements as a Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.