Service Manager – Shirehall – Adult Service Area & Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Service Manager – Adult to join our client’s team in Swindon.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Service Manager – Adult who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Service Manager role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £45.28 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Service Manager:
- We are committed to changing for the better, by working together in new ways across the whole council and with our local partners. Front line services will be empowered to make decisions on the best form of service delivery.
- To lead and represent Shropshire Council and delegated teams in partnership forums and networks locally, regionally, and nationally as required and ensuring Shropshire and its’ partners are engaged as learning organisation delivering best practice.
- To lead, manage and supervise a registered manager and team managers who will in turn, manage the START domiciliary reablement service and hospital teams to ensure service delivery remains professional and at a high standard and to oversee individual staff member’s performance against agreed shared and personal targets.
- Drives and embeds the shift to a genuinely integrated health and social care service; and the movement to a place based, preventative, strategic, outcomes based and asset/strength-based approach; supporting the achievement of local objectives and meeting external standards and requirements.
- Role modelling and “shifting” the relationships with wider partners, providers, communities, patients and customers, and staff towards inclusivity and collaboration in objective setting, planning and delivery.
These duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The post holder will be expected to become involved from time to time in a range of work to enable the Assistant Director to respond effectively to the requirements of the Council and Partnership changes affecting the workforce.
Essential requirements of this Service Manager – Adult role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new People’s Directorate and work with partners as part of Integrated Care Systems (ICS). The post holder should develop opportunities across systems to develop ICS. This is an exciting new post, employed jointly by both Council and The Community Trust.
The post will be employed by the Council but will work as a member of the Council’s and Trust Senior Management Teams, and a member of Adult Services you will support the development and delivery of the Council’s vision, values and strategic objectives with a lead role on a range of directorate and system tasks.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*