Service Manager – South London – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Service Manager to join our client based in South London.
What’s in it for you as a Service Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Service Manager:
- Oversee practice and performance to achieve high quality outcomes for children and families, ensuring standards and performance indicators are met, procedures are followed, agreed timescales adhered to and that the safety of children remains the highest priority across the service, whilst ensuring the service promote anti –racist practice.
- Provide professional leadership, development and management of the Access to Resources Service through supervision of the Team Managers in addition to shaping and influencing a professional environment which delivers high quality, good value placements that meets the needs of children in care and Care Leavers.
- Design and implement measures to assure performance, the quality of practice and the effective throughput of work in placements and contact working effectively with teams across children and families.
- Responsible for the management of the service, overseeing all aspects of workload and performance management.
What we are looking for in a Service Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.